View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #58 (permalink)
MelloYello
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z CY M6
MelloYello is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
Yeah, that was my dad. He told me about the conversation you guys had at the light and how clean "the yellow 370" was

I don't know if I'll be boosting the Z just yet. I've got a lot of ideas running around in my head after ZDayZ. I definitely need to get better at driving the car NA first, so I'll be attending a lot of autox/HPDE this summer. Tires/wheels, brakes, and an oil cooler are next.

We will be going on a cruise here soon, I'll keep you posted!
Right on, Scott! I'm neck deep in Mustangs and Camaros down here in Arnold - it's nice to see a fellow Z brother in the neighborhood.

I'm excited to hear about your build progress. From what I've read, you'll need that oil cooler if you go FI anyway, so might as well do it now I suppose. Is the rest of your exhaust (besides the TP) stock? Man, I love my fast intentions catback. It really makes the car sound amazing. I've thought a little about the long tube headers, but I'm just not sure about deleting the cats and how much louder it would be. From the videos, it really sounds mean. Have you had any problems with emissions inspections with the test pipes?

Keep me in mind for the next cruise and I'll check out the STL z club in the meantime.

Last edited by MelloYello; 05-23-2012 at 05:40 PM.
MelloYello is offline   Reply With Quote