View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #41 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug@PTUNING View Post
Was the base 370Z silver color? It probably was mine LOL

To everyone that attended to the Mega Meet event. I wanted to say thank you for coming
to the event and it was the best awesome turn out as we never expect to see it coming.
Parking was packed and it was so crazy we had to relocate all the incoming cars to different
parking lot. I hope you guy enjoyed the event and we look forward to do other event
this year. Thank you for coming!

Doug
Doug,

If this wasn't scheduled at the same time as Zdayz, you'd have had much more 370z support from our forum members. We love meets like these. I'm glad that it was successful and packed, though. Let us know the next time PTuning has an event
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote