View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #125 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Nice shots!

Shahid I was bitching because I had never ridden shotgun in a stock 5.0 before. I thought it would be funny to troll Dan a bit and also me running my mouth would keep my nerves in check. I would say things like, "BE CAREFUL. AL'S CAR IS TECHNICALLY SUPERIOR PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MATCH ITS PACE" and I'd yell into the radio at Al "PLEASE TAKE CORNERS AT SPEEDS YOU KNOW A STOCK 5.0 CAN HANDLE" then I'd turn to Dan and say "Watch out, he's going to stop in the middle of the turn."

But really, I was not a happy passenger. Until the 11 mile turnaround point on The Dragon. We stopped to chat with people and saw two Audis drive by. Without hesitation all of us ran to our cars to go get those Audis.

fuckin bikes