View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #21132 (permalink)
TX_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: American
TX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
You want to talk about terrible traffic, I spent 1.5 hours in traffic today. WHAT THE F*CK!!!!
To get from I-10 & Eldridge to UH main campus, I use to do that in 30 minutes on a rough day last semester. I do not know what is wrong with people this new year.

Oh, so I jump onto Spur 5 (road on one side of campus that connects me to 45). Three lane road, I am in the middle lane, guy jumps over from the left to the middle lane (old Toyota Corrola) so I go left lane and proceed to pass him. He starts quickly moving back over, no blinker, did not look and I just WOT it to pass him by. He lays on his horn for like 5 seconds...Really, you are made at me?
Dude! That's almost exactly what was going on all the way home (cut off so many times).... cuz i just left UH main campus...