View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Relax man I think the newbs do not know how to use the search button like you and me do. Do not take it personally
And sometimes, they just want to gain some knowledge from your vast experience, so be flattered It's true some people are just lazy and stupid, but I always feel bad for a nice guy, who realizes he has little knowledge on the subject and genuinely wants to learn from us, and he gets a "search engine dude" reply. Not to pick on rreign either, he was a big man about his initial response and apologized for it ....... plus 1 to you Sir!

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote