View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #40 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
THe post you reference is someone who took their car to a track.

<gee> - perhaps you should consider reading more.

Better yet - try and get your Nizmo into limp mode, on the street, without doing anything illegal and/or stupid - like driving the car around at 4K for extended periods of time.

Oh, wait, according to your info, you drive a 350z. Go buy a 370z, drive one around and know that the oil temp issue is being blown out of proportion.

I did the same thing, until I TRIED to get mine to go into limp mode, and was unsuccessful.
Hmm maybe you need to read through the whole thread. And the site for that matter. Same issues, track or not the car is getting hot.

I have driven my car like I said at 4k and held it there for a long time. My temps didn't go over 210. But I also don't own a 370z.

I just don't understand why you keep denying the problem when it's on the video and many forums.
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC