Thread: [For Sale] Fast Intention exhaust upgrade
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
LukasC
Track Member

Drives: 11 Stillen SC Bl M6
LukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
Troll??? I was trying to help you out you f-ing idiot. I don't have to call Tony (who I did speak with the other day btw) because it is black and white... it will not work with NA and will only work with the listed applications. Why would I care to inhibit your sale? If I was that much of a jerk I would let you spend all that money on a kit that won't fit your car (like you are going to). Good luck bud

And btw you're selecting the parts of the thread that are convenient... it is all inclusive because it says "This exhaust is not compatible for a Supercharged on Naturally Aspirated application!". They also only have lead pipes for the mentioned kits. I was trying to prevent you from buying a system that wouldn't currently fit your car, regardless of your "intentions" in the future. Read up before you challenge someone's literary skills especially when they are only trying to help a forum member out.
thanks for your concern. I was planning on getting the TT and 3" installed at the same time though. So its a mute point. But i appreciate it.
LukasC is offline   Reply With Quote