Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #143 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy02987 View Post
That's awesome, How'd you like it? I've been playing for a couple years now. Last year I was plagued with injuries and it was really disappointing . I played in too many leagues last year, I'm going to stay to a 2-3 max this year lol. What format do you guys use?
I loved it! I only started watching football like 3 years ago, but I am turning into a total football nerd and fantasy football is only making that worse

I think we did ESPN last year. I played in that one and another one with some friends on Yahoo. Did horrible in the forum league, but ended the season #1 in my other league. Got knocked off in the playoffs because of some injuries and MJD having 4 TD's in one game.