View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 01:21 AM   #35 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I would like to congratulate each one of you! Enjoy the 370Z. Feel free to make your pictures thread (in the media section). Tell us how the 6MT rev match is working out for you or the 7 speed 7AT. Also, feel free to write reviews on anything you may wish. Many members are going to count on your guys to give out true reviews since the magazine reviews can be biased sometimes.

Enjoy your car. Be safe. Just few months back, this forum was nothing but a Vb software with 0 threads and 0 members. But it come a long way! Now, with more than 1000 threads, 16,000 + posts, 1100+ members and 5 members buying the 370Z within first week of it's debut, I take my hats off to you guys I would like to thank every single forum members for their contribution.
Thanks for a great site!!!!!!
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote