View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #2764 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
My wife and I stayed in the Lodge and the room was pretty nice. We did spend some time in the 3BR cabins that the local Cleveland Z Club rented and they were nice as well. With that being said, my wife and I kind of like the privacy and solitude that the Lodge offers, but that's just us. Also, we thought that the food in the Lodge restaurant was REALLY GOOD!

We also have our room rented for next year as well, but we will request a differnet room (after Memorial Day) than the one we had (A/C noise) and one that faces the pool instead of the parking lot. Next year, we plan on meeting more 370Z forum folks as this was our first year and a bit overwhelming.

I must say, that this was one kicka$$ event and we can't wait for the return trip next year.
You get plenty of privacy in a 1BR cabin.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote