Thread: [For Sale] Fast Intention exhaust upgrade
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 07:01 AM   #27 (permalink)
MattP725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 40th
MattP725 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasC View Post
Key words there is compatable my friend it is not all inclusive to turbo applications. Plus i am going turbo so why does it matter? if ur going to troll ill alert ak and b done with it. Call tony and ask him urself or dont post anything not related to the sale of this item thank u.
Troll??? I was trying to help you out you f-ing idiot. I don't have to call Tony (who I did speak with the other day btw) because it is black and white... it will not work with NA and will only work with the listed applications. Why would I care to inhibit your sale? If I was that much of a jerk I would let you spend all that money on a kit that won't fit your car (like you are going to). Good luck bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasC View Post
Key words there is compatable my friend it is not all inclusive to turbo applications. Plus i am going turbo so why does it matter? if ur going to troll ill alert ak and b done with it. Call tony and ask him urself or dont post anything not related to the sale of this item thank u.
And btw you're selecting the parts of the thread that are convenient... it is all inclusive because it says "This exhaust is not compatible for a Supercharged on Naturally Aspirated application!". They also only have lead pipes for the mentioned kits. I was trying to prevent you from buying a system that wouldn't currently fit your car, regardless of your "intentions" in the future. Read up before you challenge someone's literary skills especially when they are only trying to help a forum member out.

Last edited by MattP725; 05-22-2012 at 07:08 AM.
MattP725 is offline   Reply With Quote