View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, I'm pretty sure the flapper is going to get welded shut if I were to go for the external wg route. We'd have to switch out the down pipes anyhow. If I can keep the internal wg, then that would make life easy especially for daily driving. I hardly make peak boost on a daily basis other than to test or make some vids. It's nice to put the vids on the repeat without wearing down the engine or burning so much fuel

My current exhaust setup is the F.I. HFC and TDX, so I'm not surprised about the minor restriction. I did dial in the MBC another quarter turn, and the response is greatly improved without the need to hit max PSI.