View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40th370z View Post
Talk to Nav-Tool sales rep about a interface for review camera for the 2010.

He said said that it was a digital nav unit unique in 2010s they did'nt think there would be enough interest in creating a interface for the 2010.

I'm wondering how many of the 10,000 2010 owners would be interested in a interface for a review camera ... an maybe give Nav-TOOL a call an let them know theres a lot of interest.

NAVTOOL INC
I had a navtool camera on my 2010. They claimed their Rover interface worked. It did, for a while. Then something blew out on the Navtool. The company claimed to be out of the needed part (did a warranty exchange) due to a backorder. After over two weeks waiting, we demanded a refund and got it. The shop that did my work substituted another unit that has been fine for over a year.

The Navtool puts some nice guide marks on the screen. However, based on my experience the units are not reliable. There are a bunch of others that work fine.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote