View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:50 AM   #65 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhound View Post
Minicobra1,

Can you please post a lot of pics of your car? You have the exact build I am looking at. I would like to see more of the interior both close up and from further away. Also, some with the door open looking in would be nice. I just trying to decide if the Persimon color is the one I want.

Congrats on the buy!
All I have at the moment are these crappy cell phone pics taken the day after I purchased it. it was early morning 6am and there is a lot of dew on the car, I plan on doing some better shots this weekend. :-) I just had the windows tinted today, so I'll get some new ones with that, 3M film, medium in front and dark in the back, not sure what percentages though. but it looks great! Everyone that I've showed the car to is really impressed with the color combo, I have had only positive comments about the Persimon, everyone usually just says - WOW! when I open the door. The only drawback that I can see is that it will have to be wiped down with some leather cleaner every week or so, because the dirt will show more then on black, but then again it will probably last longer if you maintain it regularly. Black or Dark grey leathers tend to get neglected.

Braden
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370_first day.jpg.jpg (140.1 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg 370-back.jpg.jpg (121.4 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg 370-side.jpg.jpg (153.0 KB, 339 views)
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote