Thread: [For Sale] Injen CAI Intakes (Black Tubes)
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Injen CAI Intakes (Black Tubes)

Hey all,

Part: Used Injen Cold Air Intakes are going up for sale. Black tubes, not polished. Looks real stealthy in the engine bay. See a short review here (I stole this from you, thanks Stevie <3)

Price: $300 OBO, prefer local but will ship at buyer's expense.

Reason for sale: Nothing technically / functionally / cosmetically wrong with it. I thought I'd put them back on sometime...and just never did.

Parts Included: Comes with all hardware except the windshield washer reservoir. You'll need to get that here: Injen Online 370Z Nissan Reservoir Bottle with 1 inch NPT coupler (can't lie, thanks to the other guy for getting this link)

Pictures: I will get pictures when I get home later tonight, or when I am reminded via PM. You can sort of see them when they were installed in my journal.

Other BS: I've had the Injens sitting in my house for...er...almost two years now? Was on the car for maybe 1000 miles max, then went back to stock + drop-ins. I obviously don't use it anymore, so my loss is your gain. Plus, I'm starving, and need to buy more food. So help feed me.

Thank you!

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 06-11-2012 at 11:49 AM.