View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #117 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

And the finished product. I think it came out okay, good enough for me, and better than the dead button covers. The pictures in day light here are a little more revealing than in real life.

Anyway, it works great. The only downside is that in a few years I'll have to open it up to change out the battery. I think at that time I might just make the lead wires longer and place the transmitter some where else where I can get at it easy to change the battery. Up under the dash or in the rear passenger side compartment would be good places. That should be fairly painless, but no point in doing it right now.

Anyway, hope this helps some do this cool mod.

I'll be back to post more pics of my other mods when I get time.

Cheers ---- Bonzo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18.jpg (214.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (224.4 KB, 11 views)
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote