View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 02:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Graybullet
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Base/Sports
Graybullet is on a distinguished road

"p.s. We here in Ga dont have extreme bird poop... we have just regular ol' bird poopy"
lol...yeah, supposedly people around here has poop rings etched in to their cars like water spots.

"They are all a waste of money dude, don't buy anything extra. When you pick up your car give it a good coat of a quality wax. I like Meguiar's NXT tech wax. Every 3 months or 6 if you are not that picky, give your car a claybar treatment and then recoat with a wax again. Your finish will always look new."

"The "Teflon" thing is nothing more than a polymer wax. If you want a high-quality polymer wax, go with Zaino Brothers... <$75 will get you a kit that will have all you need to apply your own barrier, and the stuff is awesome (I easily go year or more between coats, and bird poop and sun-fried egg (don't ask) wipes off or rolls off in the rain)."

Are either of these wax Zaino/NXT good for a vehicle parked outside 100% of the time or would I need something stronger to protect the paint?

-All thanks for the great responses. I figure it was a gimmick since I never heard of any of these when buying a car in CONUS.
Graybullet is offline   Reply With Quote