View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
XLR8SN
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan
XLR8SN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxj17 View Post
cant decide on color.....gunmetal, silver, bronze? give me some help!

bronze is the only color in stock....

Honest answer is it depends on what kind of "look" you are looking for. Do you want the rims to stand out and contrast or blend in. For a contrast, or for the more "off the wall" colors (i.e. mag blue, bronze, gold, black). If you want it to blend in....then the silvers (i.e. silver, mercury, even gun metal) will work.

The nature of pearl white though.....I would use a shiny silver if you choose a silver. I dont think that the gun metal would look that great due to it being a little "flat" in color. In fact....if they dont have the color that you are looking for and you have to order it in anyway...order in the Mercury Silver. Its a slight darker shade of silver to offer some contrast but not too dark to overpower the pearl in the white.

On a off topic...never ask a girls opinion on rims or things like that. They will almost always choose anything that is shiny....just because it is shiny. Kidding.

In the end....its still your choice....once again....depends on what look you are trying to achieve.

Simple though....shiny = more "upscale" look....painted and darker = more aggressive in appearance. Pick your poison.
XLR8SN is offline   Reply With Quote