View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #150 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Finally an update to my build thread (Phase 2). Since the last update the clutch disk was replaced with a ceramic face. Then the transmission needed replacement when the gears started grinding. So with all of that out of the way everything's great. I can finally shift with ease.

The Hallman RX MBC was installed, so response is much better now. The car just feels and sounds so good right now.

In the near future, I will probably make the switch to the 3" Fast Intentions exhaust system. The last change, if possible, is the GTM R35 lower manifold. Of course, I may end up getting it tuned with these changes. That will be Phase 3.