Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #47 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
SC2 made me forsake blizzard and forget they existed....but i can't seem to get away from D3! I am quite tempted to check it out.
The Collector's Edition I got came with some keys to give to friends for basically the starter edition/beta equivalent to check it out (lvl 13 max and very limited questing). PM me if you want one, but you can also just log in (or create) your battle.net account and download the D3 game client in the Manage Games area and activate the trial that way w/o needing any keys. The ones that came with my game say to use my DVD to install on their computer and then use the key to activate the trial.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote