View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Aznsky
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z SB
Aznsky is on a distinguished road
Default Gold Volk SF Challenge 19x9 +22 19x10 +23

These were my dream wheels and I finally got them last year. However, I'm trying to build my car up more for the track and could use the extra funds.

Wheel/tire sizes are as follows (updated with correct wheel specs):

Front: 19x8.5 +22 255/35/19 Continental DW
Rear: 19x9.5 +23 285/35/19 Continental DW

I'm a completely honest guy and will try my best to explain the condition since the person I bought the wheels from didn't explain them as well as he could have.
- Wheels are used condition. One wheel has nicks on two spokes. All of them have a little bit of curbage and scratches on the lips which are honestly hard to see from far away.
- Lips are original but do have some oxidation inside the spokes probably caused by sitting water.
- When putting new tires on, the tire guy did say the outside of the lips of one of the wheels had a very very slight bend, but was able to balance all the wheels no problem (again, this was not told to me by the previous owner)
- Tires are BRAND NEW with less than 1k miles, I put new tires on when I got the wheels.

Wheel #1:

Wheel #2:

Wheel #3:

Wheel #4:

Tires (FULL TREAD):

Pics on my car, as you can see, they're still show quality wheels:

I paid $2100 for the wheels, and $1200 for the tires.
My asking price is $2600 plus shipping and paypal fees.

I don't have many posts on this forum, but I have good itrader rating on my350 and the member "Sig11" on this forum can vouch for me

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Aznsky; 06-10-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Aznsky is offline   Reply With Quote