View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #413 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusional View Post
ok so im on stock rims with 25mm spacers all around and this is how my car looks

19x9 +22 && 19x10 +5(25mm spacers all around)
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4...2022800076.jpg

if i were to get rims 19x11 +0. would it stick out ALOT more? or just 5mm? would the width of the rim make it stick out a bit more or anything? because im pretty much flush right now and thats how i like it but the rims i'm looking at are only available with +0.
You don't even need a wheel tire offset calculator. Do the math yourself. 19x10 +5 vs 19x11 +0. The new wheels are 1 inch wider. That's 25.4mm. Half of that is 12.7 on the outside and on the inside. The difference in offset between the two wheels is 5mm. Therefore, your new setup (19x11 +0), without factoring in tire size, will be approximately 17.7mm (12.7 plus 5) farther out than the current setup (19x10 +5). That's where the poster above was wondering where you got the 5mm farther out from. This is only with respect to the rear. The fronts are a completely different issue. If you want to know how much clearance you have, get a ruler and start measuring the distance and see if you have enough space.
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote