View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bucketlist2012
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Touring/Sport
Bucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
Funny how some dont even know what I am talking about when I mention that button on the left hand side of the floor
..and yes I once had a car with push button transmission! It was an old car given to me by my wife's grandfather but it was a Nash Rambler with push button transmission.. Quite the high tech wonder!
We lived through many things...

Like once you can drive and corner cars with Bias Ply tires, No traction control, and manual Steering, all this new technology is just a bonus...

Many don't know how good they have it... I learned on really old technology and all this new stuff just makes me a better driver..

Paddle shifters, ect...way cool stuff...Traction control I only use for daily driving..When I get on it, I like to have full power...i have had the car sputter into hard turns due to the slip light on the 350Z, and that was the last time I did that.

I come from the land of drifting, way before they called it drifting..We just called it getting sideways...

Older cars are so primitive..But I still love to drive both of my Z's...Two different animals..Both hard to tame..Just the way i like it.

And yes, my 1971 Z/28 has a dimmer switch...
Bucketlist2012 is offline   Reply With Quote