View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #198 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon-azz View Post
I appreciate you're reply. (caus I'm AN IDIOT!!)
lol! Thanks for setting me on the right path.

Wait...I went to the link and thats for the G37 not a 370z. On this forum, they are still waiting for dyno results and input on Dry vs. Wet filters. I know that some cars have major issues with wet filters; oil can mess up MAF readings or the MAF itself. My EcoTech Motor was like that... I've seen very little for, say a stock 370z to show that adding these improves anything...I know from doing mutliple dyno's on other cars, that often you actually lose low end and then gain it back in the middle, but most street racing is won with Torque...not so much HP.....can you point me to some 370z Dyno sheets for these please. Thanks again.
I have some questions in to a local shop about pricing for baseline dyno before and after this intake install. Our Z is fully stock right now, so I think it would be useful considering there's not a lot of data in that regard.

Btw... the forum prohibits street racing discussions

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote