View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #164 (permalink)
Vertigo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z / R32
Vertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Vertigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
When it comes down to money or your *** vs. theirs. .
Not sure what you mean - I'm only saying that there are trustworthy people out there. Would your parents burn you for a few bucks?

Quote:
The simple fact is that human behavior is always focused on the " ME FACTOR" or how will this benefit or hurt me, thru out their entire life from childhood to death.
What about charitable donations?

Quote:

Put it this way would a family member or friend go to jail or legal issue to protect you ?
Some close family members would, even though I'd be a dirtbag if I put them in a position to make that choice.

Quote:

Look at children fighting over money or property at the time of a will, once the parents are dead the vultures decend to feed on the corpse.
It didn't happen when I lost a loved one and I'm sure quite a few others on here can say the same.

Last edited by Vertigo; 05-16-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote