View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
370zDR
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
370zDR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
I was asking myself that same question....and or Ichiba for that matter. I am looking at getting the H&R DRM or Ichiba Version II 20mm all around (direct bolt on). From what it looks like is that the Z1 spacers are not type 2 or direct bolt on. Instead they are the stud replacement style. I am guessing it is preference on which style you want.

But I am also curious about the difference between H&R vs Z1....as well as direct bolt on or stud replacement style.
Direct bolt on 20mm wont work on the front, need to use stud replacement if you want to do 20mm or higher, 15mm bolt on's do just fine. There's no problem for the rears, can go either stud replacement or bolt on's.

No real difference between brands you mentioned, they are all top quality, at the end You are paying for brand name. I'm running 20mm Ichibas all around and parts finish and fit was perfect, no vibrations.
Uprev/F.I CBE 18"/Art Pipes/G3's/NST Pulleys/Z1cooler 25R/Tein's/20mm Ichiba/Stillen Sways/275-305's/Motul 600/Red Calipers/Matte Wheels & Handles/Stillen Splitter/S-Tune Skirts/Shine Rears/Blackout Headlights,fangs and Valance/Evo-R Fog/Project Mu
370zDR is offline   Reply With Quote