View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Odin
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z PW M6
Odin is on a distinguished road
Default Odin's Build Journal

Running mod list

Interior

Exterior
rear "370z" debadge 5-15-12

Engine

Suspension

Alright everyone. I'm new to this forum and I've been out of the Z community for a while after my 350z was rear ended. I've been driving around a Honda fit for almost 3 years so it was time for a change. Doubling my fuel cost hurts a bit but I'm having more fun behind the wheel.

Hear is a quick pic of my first Z.

I bought it stock used and within 3 months bought the VS-XX's, changed the color and added custom headlights and a vertex kit.

before

after

The photos of it white where taken during the 2008 Z Nationals with the paint still dipping because it was finished only a couple of days before. Two weeks later a person in a chevy van wasn't paying attention and rammed the rear end hard totaling the car.

Flash forward a few years... I'm back in a Z car.

I name all of my cars and this one is called Odin hence the SN

Sorry for the Iphone pictures. I need to start keeping my 7D in the car for random snaps.

05-10 Day of delivery with my old Honda fit in the back ground. I miss the fuel mileage. Test drove the Z with 7 miles on the clock and It's been mine ever since.

Wanting to put some miles on, I drove it up to a camping spot netting a 80 miles.

A few days later the car decides to tell me it knows what model it is... 370.Z

A friend of mine and myself wash, waxed and buffed the car today.

Then I decided to debadge the rear end. I like clean looking cars so the "370z" badge had to go. If the hamburgers weren't recessed they would have gone also.

before

after

There still is slight residue left over so tomorrow I'm going to pick up some goo gone to finish up the removal.

The car will be used for product testing and light track duty. I plan on making a few items for the platform, so stay tuned.
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote