View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 12:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

You sound like an extremely impulsive buyer. You been through 3 cars in 4 years. If you have a high mortgage? Think first... Should I spend $44k otd on yet another car. At 4 cars in 3 years I'm sure you lost $15k+payments. At least... sounds to me like you should get a used car for $25k and you will level out some of what you lost. But that's just an opinion.

As far as what you should do if I didn't know how financially wreckless you are...
I would say its easier to just get a Z than those other cars. German cars come with higher maintenece bills, higher insurance and higher price tag.

The 2012 have oil coolers rated for aggressive street. Track is another issue. 2010-12 models have been improving minor details.
2010 brought heated mirrors,air filter, ecu whine tsb, trunk issue tonneau cover brackets standard, better-brighter NAV screen, Nismo R tune pad optionand steering lock issue.
2011 brought upgraded springs and dampers for less bumpy ride, a little more sound deadening to reduce nvh. Minor engine tweaking to reduce harshness, Homelink/backup camera OEM option on base & non nav touring models,Nismo S tune pad option and improved paint quality.
2012 brought the oil cooler and base no price increase from 2011 except on sport pkg and nav.

2013 brings a new front fascia, completely new shock upgrade further increasing handling and ride compliance, new base and sport wheels. Further tweaking for nvh reduction Nismo will get touring pkg stereo and add 2 speakers to system for richer sound quality, red reflector instead of blackout foglight plate and new pricing.

This paragraph is a guess...
Though it hasn't been written by anyone, I imagine there will be some new nav upgrades and possibly some type of handling technology. Just because many of the new nissans in the line-up are getting drastic tech upgrades. I don't think the Z will get drastic tech upgrades, but maybe just a taste to get an idea of what's in store for next gen???
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote