View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #46 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by afsbimmer View Post
Dustin - my car is street only; but I enjoy spirited driving. Had the car since April; ready to do an oil cooler after several months of summer driving and high oil temps. What is the warranty on the Nissan oil cooler? Also, what is the impact on the factory warranty? Can you do the installation; if so what is approximate cost? I live in Atlanta; bought the car at Regal Nissan in Roswell.
Afsbimmer,
I m glad to hear that there are more local Atlanta guys popping up on these forums with their 370z's. As far as the warranty on the cooler, it is to my understanding that it is guarenteed against product defects. To what point that the warranty is carried beyond that I am unsure, I will check with my Nissan Motorsports today for a clearification. As far as the OE Nissan Warranty, since it is a product offered by Nissan it should not affect your car's warranty in any way.

As far as the installation, we have done quite a few of these Motorsports Coolers already. I m not sure how familiar you are with our shop, but I invite you to come out and check us out. Here is the link to our shop:

Z1Motorsports.com - Nissan 300zx, 350Z, 370Z, Infiniti G35, and G37 Parts and Performance Experts.

For an exact rate on the install, give John a call in the service department. You can reach him at 770 838 7777 ext 311.

For that matter, we are having our annual Z/G and now GT-R car show at our shop coming up in September. It will be a 3 day event consisting of a road course event, 1/4 mile drag race day and a full day consisting of a car show/dyno competition. You should try to come out and check out our shop and all the other cars that attending..it should give you alot of inspiration and ideas for your own car!

The website for the event is:

Z Nationals Event Website

Give me a call at the shop if you ve got any questions!
Dustin@Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote