View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

As a lawyer and 370z track user, you should know the odds of hitting fuel starve is higher than getting injured in an autox event. Perhaps you guys should look into governing that.....

If I can turn into a cripple in an autox accident, I think I need to look into what I am driving and where I am driving as I shouldn't be able to do enough damage to hurt myself. I am all about safety, but where is the limit? We need some common sense in this country.

You guys are rich anyway, don't need us to support you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsa View Post
As a lawyer I take offense to that…

However, please give me a call if you ever seriously injure yourself at an event in Virginia in which no waiver was required and you were not required to wear a helmet.

We can both make out like bandits! Although you may be suffering from serious brain damage. At least I could enjoy your misfortune.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote