View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #60 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sysopz View Post
Just curious what is the install cost of the GTM TT kit vs Boosted Performance kit?

Can both kits be uninstalled and car returned to stock just in case it needs to go back to dealer for warranty work?

What is the average professional install time of both kits?

Thanks in advance.
I can only speak for my kit..

All of my 350z customers have installed the kit themselves (this kit is no different). The kit can easly be removed, and the car can be returned back to stock, leaving no evidence (holes, cutting..ect) of there ever being a turbo kit installed.

A person (car owner in this case) who has worked on cars, can do the install of this kit in a weekend without much trouble. A shop should be able to do it in one day or less.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote