View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #52 (permalink)
Mike@GTM
Not an active Vendor. DO NOT BUY

Drives: '13 Hot Lava FR-S
Mike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Of course it's silly to compare a 350Z DE to a 370Z...I was quoting your post with the DE engine. Why you would have brought up a DE motor on a VHR forum is beyond me.

Ultimately, you are right...there is no comparison between a single turbo kit and a twin turbo kit. TT wins all day long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
Mike, you are comparing my stock block 04 DE dyno to a 370z dyno (because no DE has ever made 276whp on a base run) Not sure the boost on that run either. Thre is almost a 10 year time laps between these two engines.

I also think that install cost should be thrown in the mix as well, not to mention ease of maintenance. It is not just a $500 difference, and I am sure many would agree.

It would be silly to get in to an argument over the two systems, as they are very different, and each have pros and cons.
Mike@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote