View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
msl82
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
msl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun42 View Post
Great deal. If no other options, sounds like ~900 over-invoice.

Two questions: (1) which dealer and city? and (2) Do you feel the dealer was more willing to give a good deal b/c it was ordered?

Wonder if dealer gets the hold-back $'s and some $'s over invoice they would be more willing to deal on a ordered car that does not have to sit on the lot.

Thanks.
1) Brown's Nissan at Fairfax, VA.

2) I don't particularly think that they gave me a good deal because I ordered it, I think it is because I have visited their dealer couple of times for 370z information and the floor manager and salesperson knew me.

I don't really think there would be price discrepancies based cars ordered compared to cars that are sitting in lot...but I could be wrong...
msl82 is offline   Reply With Quote