View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 12:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bonanni View Post
Man I hope this works. Would be interested but couldn't come up with the $700 anytime soon so I will refrain from adding myself to the list.
It definiately works, Performance Motorsports has run the car to pretty much an empty tank now and the car doesnt stutter. They actually abandoned their plans to use a fuel cell in their race car because of it, and have sent us a brand new stock tank to do some balance modifications to so they can keep using the surge can.

Basically they want us to add the proper baffles and what not to keep the fuel level more balanced side to side. The surge cans overflow and recovery system we integrated is actually working so well that when the tank is "half full", all the gasoline is kept on the passenger side to keep the stock pump wet, and they dont like how the balance of the car changes as the tank level goes down. So we are going to attempt and keep the fuel level more equal on both sides of the tank.