View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #938 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
EVO staffers drove BRZ, 370Z, Renault hot hatch, base Cayman and MX5. General comment is the BRZ is underpowered for road car. Lack of torque and odd pancake 4 just don't suit the excellent chassis. So plan on spending additional $10k on turbo. They also said mx5 was more fun to drive a d Toyota and Subaru should have driven mx5 before building BRZ/FT86.

They also said 370z is in completely different league. BRZ was toy like in comparison. Cheap trim etc.
thanks! i will test drive one myself, but at the moment i scratched it off my list of dd's to buy. for me it would be the FRS.

for some reason the car reminds me of a tamiya grasshopper theme.. lol