View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #79 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic370 View Post
I love the car. But if the next upgrade isn't all about
the engine and more HP. I may change
I believe Nissan should make the 2013 370z as competitive as possible to what the current market is offering with the available resource (time & dedicated team) to drive people to desire this car at the asking price.

Whether if its styling, performance, what so ever. They should improve as much as they can with the limitations as what they can change with the car. Most of the time, car manufacturers just slap a front bumper, make a little change to the head/tail lights, change the spoiler a little, cup holders, arm rest and call it a done deal.

Unless Nissan believe that this car still is a pretty competitive car already, which I don't...esp for the money we paid. There are other competitors who are constantly revising their cars. Within this class alone, Ford Mustang, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, etc - they're doing more than just a minor face lift. I'm not saying that I am fond of those cars but I believe the 370z may not hold its place like from back in the day 2009 Motor Trend, Road & Track comparisons. If HP & Engine power is what the car lacks, so be it the next upgrade - the 370z could use some more torque. But I believe there's more problem we're all experiencing they should address! They obviously have addressed the brake fade issue by coming out with Nismo option brake pads in 2010. Similarly they should address Fuel Starvation, Oil overheat, perhaps revise Rev-Matching mode or some other bells and whistles like the GT-R re-doing the Launch control.

Last edited by scruffydog; 05-15-2012 at 09:54 AM.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote