View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Okay here are some pics. The car made the trip over the pass with no problems. The drivers said that they felt like celebrities though. On the road people were taking pictures, and when they stopped for food and fuel people swarmed the car. Even while it was being unloaded the other drivers were oogling her.

Unfortunately the dealer forgot to give me a temp tag so legally I can't even drive the damn thing. They are Fedexing me a temp tag but it won't get here until Friday.

The 17 mile drive home was in the dark rain with traffic so I didn't get to drive her too hard yet. I did manage to pass quite a few people though. I am busy at the moment, but will post some more thought later tonight or tomorrow. I plan to get her washed and cleaned up tomorrow and will take much better photos then.

Safely in the garage!
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote