Thread: My Z Story =]..
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 02:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mr. Z
Base Member

Drives: 370z 40thanniversary
Mr. Z is on a distinguished road
Default My Z Story =]..

started in 2008 when the 370z first debuted and i was obsessed with it. i was 17 years old i bought my first car which was an acura intgera 1990 lol. sold it and made some profit after that i thought i could make some money from doing that. so i started buying and selling cars. i went through many honda civics and integras and made double profit on every car. i went through a nissan 350z last year and just a couple months i had a 300zx twin turbo 385hp and once i sold that i went and put my down payment on my dream car. the nissan 370z! 40th anniversary! it feels so weird in such a good way that this car is finally in my garage after 4 years of obsession and drooling everytime i saw it on the road. i got this car on my own by hustling my way up to finally getting what i always wanted and its just perfect 2 months before my 21st bday =D. had it for about 3 weeks now and i already have my resonator cut with custom piping, gtr red push to start, and LED interior and license plate package. enjoy the pictures.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Mr. Z is offline   Reply With Quote