View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 03:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vortech Supercharger Development

I've been talking with the sales team and engineers at Vortech and they are actively pursuing a supercharger kit for the 370z. My car will be the guinea pig and is scheduled to be dropped off at Vortech HQ on Sept 14th for the first round of test fitment and development. I can mention only a few things and only what I"m allowed to say, but I will do my best to keep everyone informed as it unfolds.
Now before anyone gets too excited, what I do know, is that based on the amount of room under the 370z's hood, the engineers say that it MAY be a challenge on getting everything stuffed under there. The decision to actually produce the kit will depend on several key factors. Obviously the ability to make it fit properly, reliability, ease of installation, bang for the buck, and of course market demand.
There is no question that Vortech has the capabilities and the reputation of putting out a quality product, my question to you guys is what are your expectations of such a kit and if your expectation could be reasonably met, would you purchase such a kit? I'm going to set up a simple poll on here, all I ask is to please be realistic and honest regarding your questions and votes. This will weigh heavily on their decision to invest more into the development and move forward with a quick release.
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum

Last edited by Minicobra1; 08-28-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote