View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #41 (permalink)
Mike@GTM
Not an active Vendor. DO NOT BUY

Drives: '13 Hot Lava FR-S
Mike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezeka777 View Post
I would love the get the Twin kit but my wife would be cutting off my twins because of the price tag. Im look for the single turbo alternative due to price. Can a single turbo like an STS kit be able to have the same HP and proformance and a twin turbo kit?
I can empathize with that sentiment. haha

The answer to your horsepower question is yes...they can make the same power...so do our supercharger kits.

The key is "performance". On this platform, a supercharger kit, a single turbo kit, and a twin turbo kit will all perform differently, in a "Good", "Better", "Best" sort of way. Sure, they all make boost and more or less the same horsepower on a stock engine. The real difference is how they deliver the power, and in terms of area under the curve, it is tough to beat the twin turbo systems on this platform.
Mike@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote