View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYNO20 View Post
I am interested in doing headers, downpipe, cat, and catback. Full exhaust. I am leaning towards F.I. because it sounds good and looks to have the best gains as far as power. I will be staying N/A so I want to know what full exhaust parts to get to get the most power possible.

Emissions are here so they would have to be HFC's but which brand? Any info would be great! Thanks.
JAYNO20,

Thank you for taking an interest in our products. We have many options for you. In fact we now have a way to give you long tube headers and still retain catalytic converters!

Please do not hesitate to call me directly with any questions that you may have.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote