View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #52 (permalink)
volkgt7
Banned

Drives: 370z
volkgt7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL_Red_G35 View Post
For once, I'm glad that someone is following up. I'm still following the Paypal process so we'll see.

Kinda crazy how the wheels were sold shortly after I paid him May 2nd. AND the fact that he came to the new buyer's house to deliver the wheels about 5 days ago.

Anyways, whatever it is, we'll just have to wait for the game to play out.

FYI: Financial Fraudulent more than 1000 is now considered a Felony. It's NOT just any small claim case. And when AMEX gets involved, which they already are, it's not going to be pretty.
u didnt even bother trying to contact me by email once.. i fidn that funny nobody is trying to make something ugly when amex calls me if they do? i will surely answer and answer all questions im sure theyll understand that paypal deals with the situation and once the temp block is lifted and u get refunded then i can refund paypal. i actually did all my research and my friend is a lawyer then file a complaint and you can bring them to small claims to then get your money back.but he then told me paypal will solve all relations because its a small claims and its not worth the trouble. its not even need to be liek that because paypal settles disputes as im sure you already no if you did your research.. paypal also closes out sellers account or buyers in a dispute until they reach a settle ment which should be paying you back anyday and then i go in a negative balance were i pay paypal back..how a paypal dispute works.
volkgt7 is offline   Reply With Quote