View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #49 (permalink)
ATL_Red_G35
Base Member

Drives: 03 G35 & 07 350z
ATL_Red_G35 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkgt7 View Post
Hey this is Richies friend Chris i am posting this on his behalf because he was involved in a car accident he is located at kaiser and you have his cell to reach also you can reach me at 858 258 1652 he says that paypal already charged the 1652.69 back to your card. He also said that you will be refunded all your cash in a little bit of time nobody is trying to hide from you things happen be understanding. I do apologize because i took 3 more days than i should have to post up on here but i was very busy. Ill get back to you i have your number "Hey this is Richies friend Chris i am posting this on his behalf because he was involved in a car accident he is located at kaiser and you have his cell to reach also you can reach me at 858 258 1652 he says that paypal already charged the 1652.69 back to your card. He also said that you will be refunded all your cash in a little bit of time nobody is trying to hide from you things happen be understanding. I do apologize because i took 3 more days than i should have to post up on here but i was very busy. 4045136299 correct? ill contact you in a few days if you dont get to me once again sorry and there is every intention to pay you through paypal "i cannot use the account because it says its limited right now so i have to let the dispute settle so i can send it .. says 10 days for my side hope all is well sorry for the inconvieniance." So in my best oppinion Let the dispute fall through ATL it has like 1 week left.. Then paypal will pay you back all the money and Rich will settle with paypal on the payback.. Legal actions dont matter you go through paypal and thats who settles it.. 1600$ is also a small claim matter not a legal persacution but once again nobody is hiding.. He intends to pay paypal after they refund your cash.. Thank you have a good 1 get to u soon sorry again

For once, I'm glad that someone is following up. I'm still following the Paypal process so we'll see.

Kinda crazy how the wheels were sold shortly after I paid him May 2nd. AND the fact that he came to the new buyer's house to deliver the wheels about 5 days ago.

Anyways, whatever it is, we'll just have to wait for the game to play out.

FYI: Financial Fraudulent more than 1000 is now considered a Felony. It's NOT just any small claim case. And when AMEX gets involved, which they already are, it's not going to be pretty.
ATL_Red_G35 is offline   Reply With Quote