View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz View Post
thanks man!!

the wilwoods are thicker so the offset is off. but still loving it! i think im going to add a 1/4-2/4 inch to stop the rubbing issue. its only rubbing in the front drivers side...just a tweek and its rocking!!

fronts are 265/35/20 rears are 305/25/20
Yeah i had Wilwood front brakes on my 350Z loved em!

Check and see where its rubbing.. I had rubbing issues and it was simply a screw on the inside of the fender... There is 3 and i removed the middle one and presto no rubbing
If you want to see about fender rubbing put a piece of painters tape on around the lip of the fender and if you get any black marks then fender rubbing.

Also if you have coilovers you may be able to adjust the dampening to be a little stiffer and stop the bounce where it may be rubbing on the rebound of the strut when you hit a bump...

Just some helpful tips to check so you dont go to nuts with adjustments that take more then 15 minutes to do.