View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #359 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

That section of 2222 is the FUN part, Tracie I get to drive it pretty regularly at times of low traffic but never in the Z If some idiot is speeding in traffic, I just let them go ahead - when it's clear I usually try to have some fun.

Here's my thoughts: Start around Lime Creek @ Anderson Mill. Run Lime Creek to 2222, then hit up maybe County Line for food afterward on 2222 just east of 360. Its right at the bottom of the scary section, Tracie, so it could be optional if some people wanted to do a quick run up and back down to the restaurant. Or a longer alternative is to start at 2222 and Mopac and run to Lime Creek to Anderson Mill and then back the same route to the restaurant.

Have we talked about dates? I know I've got a lot of busy weekends coming up, so I don't want to push for something that I won't be able to attend. A weekend in June probably works best for me, but I understand if y'all don't want to wait that long.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote