View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #514 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I had a second and third fuel pump that fed back to the OEM pump. I pulled those out for safety reasons... they were getting hot when not soaked in fuel, ie when turning left and I didn't want to risk it... the other problem was that those secondary fuel pumps were not mounted they were just held down by the foam... they were bumping around a lot... the solution z fever is putting together will use a second pump but it will be soaked at all times I understand, and so less risk. The secondary pump will mount in the secondary access panel and will be integrated with an in-tank swirl pot... one simple unit that then feeds back over to the OEM pump, as I understand it.

In any event, I'm going to refrain from discussing it further until Doug can come in here and explain for himself. It's his product, not mine.
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote