View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #52 (permalink)
Bucketlist2012
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Touring/Sport
Bucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud of

It is all about age..

Younger male drivers will race and drive faster on the streets...

Don't ask how I know this..But it is so true..

Experience means nothing at all..It is the instant willingness to race and go 100mph plus.. The insurance company knows this..You can talk about your racing experience, track time, blah,blah, blah..

I was young once and never , ever, drove slow..

Now at 52 with a 420HP pro touring Hot rod, i built it for track racing, and i will not race on the street because i own my Home, and have a large portfolio...I would not risk those just to beat someone at the stop light..They laugh and think they beat me...I didn't race..I won the game of life and live large.. i do not want to give it away in a lawsuit.

And then ther is the mortality factor...I have been near death, and i know that I could kill innocent people if i race.

When i was young, the cars on the freeway were my orange cones at the autocross.. In and out between them at 100mph plus, not any more..

So, it is age...first...then add in all the other stuff and you pay more than i pay for all three of my cars...two are high performance.
Bucketlist2012 is offline   Reply With Quote