View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
Performance Friction Carbon Metalics is one more good option, they just don't make them for the sport brakes yet. They also don't advertise a temp range.

Dust is funny, after bedding the brakes the wheels changed color, thought I overheated the paint first and was WTF! Then I noticied it was just dust buildup. Kinda like the darker shade.

Cold friction for me feels about like stock to me. No issues here. Still not a single squeek out of the pads yet. I guess results vary. I've seen complaints about it on the forum and am still worried that it will start any moment.
the only thing turning me off the Carbotech AX6 is you either have to replace rotors or resurface them. I'd like a pad I can just swap in after cleaning the rotors. I can't find the PFC pads for the 370.
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote