Thread: My sacrifice
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior370z View Post
Well guys, my beautiful baby is gone... I traded her in for a Ford F150 supercrew. Recently I separated the military after serving 9 1/2 years and relocated to Las Vegas to start a new life with my family. I was considering just buying another vehicle, but it didn't really make any sense. Especially after purchasing a new home. I traded her in for an older, but equally fixed up and equal condition 08 F150 Supercrew XLT 4x4. Man guys it was so hard for me to give the key fob to that devilish salesperson. I was literally shaking as I handed over the fob. So sad...

On the brighter side though. Since I made the sacrifice, my wife being so proud of what I did for the family, told me I can buy another sports car in a couple years! So I showed her a picture of a 2010 Z06 and said, "Like you'll really let me buy one of these." To my surprise, she said, "Why not? Of course I won't let you buy a new model, but I'll definitely let you buy a used one." At that point, a tear rolled down my face. Man I love my wife!

Anyways a 2010 Z06 will be my next project!

I wouldn't have been able to fix the Z up, find the answers to all my questions and contribute my own ideas without this awesome forum! Great job to all who maintain this site and to all the members who donate to help keep this forum as good as it is!!!