View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #330 (permalink)
N0SL3N
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 PG 370z 6MT
N0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOLE View Post
I received my wheels the other day and installed them this morning. They are freakin' bada$$ Pictures really do not do them justice. I went with the same size/setup as 864zbeast. What I found interesting is that the wheels actually stick out from the fender by about 1/4"-1/2", thought it would be more flush. I mean it's just about flush up top, but the camber makes it spread out at the bottom. I'm planning on getting an alignment soon, so maybe that will pull it in a bit at the bottom.

Also, I ordered mine with the TPMS. After I mounted them on the car and drove around a while, I expected the TPMS light to come on and was ready to do the self TPMS learn procedure. The TPMS light hasn't come on yet after ~25 miles of driving. Is it already preprogrammed to work with my '09 Z? Thought anytime you got new sensors they had to be synced with the vehicle?
The TPMS sensors do need to be synced. Strange that your light hasn't come on but it definitely is not reading the tire pressures.